Sananda Tilottama 2018, the largest beauty pageant from Eastern India and the breeding ground for many modeling talents. The beauty pageant has proved to be the launch pad for many starlets from eastern India and boasts of names such as Bipasha Basu, Koena Mitra, Celina Jaitley, Reshmi Ghosh, Jyoti Brahmin.
Supermodel Nayanika Chatterjee is at the helm of affairs. The finalists are given holistic grooming experience from beauty makeovers, fitness & diet regimes, and dance sessions to professional portfolios that are also part of their training.
* Unmarried women within the age group – 18-25 yrs can take part in ‘Sananda Tilottama’ by sending a duly-filled Registration Form along with her photographs – Media Campaign to be launched in Print, FM, Digital and Outdoor.
* A list of Shortlisted Participants will be called for a Preliminary Round in Kolkata, from where 10 Finalists will be selected by celebrity judge’s panel.
* These 10 Contestants will get a comprehensive grooming in Diction, Personality Development & Dressing, Catwalk, Etiquette, etc.
Terms and Conditions:
1. “City Life Sananda Tilottama 2018 powered by Easel” (here in after referred to as the said event) is organized by ABP PVT LTD along with its sponsors.
2. Unmarried female individuals shall be eligible for participation in the said event.
3. Employees and / or relatives of employees and / or family members of employees of ABP Group or easel and / or any of the sponsors of the said event shall not be eligible for participation in the said event.
4. A written undertaking shall be required from the guardian of minor entrants if selected.
5. Prospective participants are requested to follow the advertisements in news papers and / or hoardings for the procedures for entry. For details the participants may call on the given number in the advertisement.
6. Participation shall be permitted either through physical submission of form or through submission by email or through submission by any other electronic medium as may be described in the advertisement.
7. Photograph is mandatory with the forms. Any unfilled and / or blank form and/ or wrongly filled up form shall be rejected.
8. ABP PVT LTD reserves the right to reject any form at it sole discretion at any point of time without citing any reason whatsoever.
9. Standard charges for phone call and / or email and / or any other means of participation shall apply and shall be borne solely by the prospective entrant.
10. Submission of forms and / or participating in the entry process does not guarantee right of participation.
11. The forms would be evaluated at various levels solely at the discretion of ABP PVT LTD and final selected participants shall be informed duly.
12. The method and process of selection shall be solely at the discretion of ABP PVT LTD.
13. The selected candidates shall compulsorily execute an undertaking in respect of the event. If any candidate desires not to execute the same shall be disqualified without any right of further participations.
14. Selected candidates shall have to participate in various rounds and/ or events and /or shows and/ or programs and if any candidate desires not to participate in the aforesaid shall be disqualified without any right of further participations.
15. No costs and / or reimbursements and / or travel expenditure and / or lodging facilities and/ or transportation shall be provided to the selected candidates in manner and / or capacity whatsoever.
16. For some sub – contests and / or the main event ABP PVT LTD may select a panel of judges for judging the candidates.
17. The process of selection of the judges shall be at the sole discretion of ABP PVT LTD.
18. The decision of the judges shall be final and binding on the candidates and shall not be changed and / or challenged under any circumstances.
19. The selection of the winners at the Grand Finale shall be at the sole discretion of the Judges based on the performance of the candidates on that day.
20. ABP PVT LTD reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point of time without any prior intimation whatsoever.
21. ABP PVT LTD may cancel and / or suspend and / or terminate the said event at any point of time without any prior intimation.
22. Participation in the event is purely voluntary and ABP PVT LTD shall not be responsible for any loss and / or damage that may be suffered by the participants due to participation in this context.
23. The entrants and / or the selected candidates shall be bound by these terms and conditions.
24. All disputes shall be exclusively under the Jurisdiction of Courts of Calcutta..